Avander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avander

An original rpg where almost anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lotus-Project-07

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusProject07
Admin

Lotus-Project-07 Empty
PostSubject: Lotus-Project-07   Lotus-Project-07 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Full Name: Lotus Project 07
Nickname: Sigma
Race: Genetic Experiment

Hair: Platinum
Eyes: White
Height: 4'4"
Weight: 200
Alignment: Neutral
Power Alignment: None
Armor: (Equipped) Khaos Co. Medium Armor, Dragoon Mark V ( Upgraded )

Natural powers: Magic Reversal (Absorption and Redirection of magic)
Spec. Magic: Runic Magic
Martial Arts: Tai Chi, Snake, Glyptics, Ruin Fist, Magnum

Appearance: A normal white human with Red and Green lines on his arms, There are Red lines on his left hand to his arm and Green on his right hand to arm. He wears blackened medium Armor with dented runic lines that have no power to them. His hair halfway covering his face but still able to see his eyes, and His torso is normal and his legs the same.

History: Not know what he is or where he came from all he knows is that he was made not born

States:
Low light Vision
boosted reflex
boosted strength
Enhanced smell

Last edited by Lotus-Project-07 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KenRu
Admin
KenRu

Lotus-Project-07 Empty
PostSubject: Approved   Lotus-Project-07 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avander.darkbb.com
LotusProject07
Admin

Lotus-Project-07 Empty
PostSubject: Lotus Project   Lotus-Project-07 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 am

Basic Runes:

1: Displacement ( Move or shift an element that is solid ) ( Element that is being shifted or moved ) ( Where is it going, Left, Right, Up, Down )

2: Elemental ( Fire, Water, Wind, earth, ice, lightning, Metal ( Nature... Not aware of the runic stanza )

3: Enhancement ( Fortify ( cant be used by its self needs the Runic stanza of a metal type that the item/weapon is being enhanced ), Keen,( Flawed Runic stanza that is Incomplete ) STR. ( Grant Attribute STR, Couple with another rune which is Ox ) balance, ( Grant Attribute DEX , Example: Cat )

Advanced Runes:

Single nail Crucifixion: A white cross of light from the arrows that bind the rune of recall, Person recalls to arrow and shots across to make the Single Spike Cross Takes Three arrows and 5 silver spiked crosses.

Double Nail Crucifixion: A white Cross of light the same as single but more powerful shot, Person recalls the same takes 4 arrows and 5 silver spiked crosses.

Triple nail Crucifixion: A white Cross of light the same as single and double but more powerful and brighter takes 5 arrows and 5 silver spiked crosses.

Last edited by Lotus-Project-07 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LotusProject07
Admin

Lotus-Project-07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus-Project-07   Lotus-Project-07 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Belongings----
Monster Items:

Other Items:

Potions:

Black Quiver:

Weapons----
Bows: Dark-Rain
Swords/Knifes: Dark-Fang,
Guns----
Light: RESAM, Bolt Pistol
Medium: RECS, Shadow Lance
Heavy: B.O.W, REAPER, Epyon