Avander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avander

An original rpg where almost anything is possible.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tristin

Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp) Empty
PostSubject: Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp)   Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Full Name:Tristin Hail
Nickname: Tristin
Race: outsider kin

Hair: sholder lenght hair
Eyes: red???
Height: 6 foot 5 ???
Weight: 250???
Alignment: lawful good
Power Alignment: corrupt powers of the abyss ??? or darkness???
Armor: shoulder armor like shouler out fit bulletproof jaket and pants with alot of pockets that smell like gun powder

Natural powers: darkness\corrupt powers of the abyss
Spec. Magic: darkness\corrupt powers of the abyss
Weapons: err blown up gun and a scorched knife
Martial: CQC (close quarters combat)

Appearance: a fit army man with sholder lenght hair

History: he was rideing in a chopper to entercept a oppseing government when he saw a strange blue glow in the hurisen when boom the all the guns he had exploded bullets in his pants and backpack started to go off the chopper sharted to loose power and crashed he awoke in a dase with demons looking over him then he passed out

Personality: doesnt take shit from no one but he has a soft side to his tough exterer he is nice to friends and famliy but wont take any sort of shit from enemys he is the funnyest demon alive he will joke and pun when ever possible

Money: 500
Backpack: shellcasings and scorched MRE's (meals ready to eat)

Last edited by tristin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : WAS DENIED)
Back to top Go down
KenRu
Admin
KenRu

Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp)   Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 pm

his race should be 'outsider kin' this is a being human in his case that has been physically tainted by demon blood and the dark and sometimes corrupt powers of the abyss.

tell me what he looked like before he was taken and i'll tell you what changed.
Back to top Go down
https://avander.darkbb.com

Tristin Hail (brother of Subastion hail aka elecrton amp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avander :: Getting Started :: Sheets-
Jump to: